This degree prepares students for doctoral study, teaching with dual enrollment programs and at community colleges, and strengthens writing skills for law school and other industries.
- Emphasizes communicating information through white papers, conference presentations, scholarly articles and/or instructional films
- Composition pedagogy to research methods, read, study and compose multimodal text
- Offers weekly instruction to support teaching assistants
- Compliments the emphasis on professional graduate degrees
- Offers part-time and full-time opportunities