The University of Findlay salutes your service to our country and we are dedicated to helping service members and veterans and their families achieve their career goals.
We have been named a 2012 Military Friendly School by G.I. Jobs magazine, and we are among the top 15 percent of colleges, universities and trade schools that are doing the most to embrace America's veterans as students.
As a Post 9/11 GI Bill - Yellow Ribbon School, The University of Findlay is a partner with the Department of Veterans Affairs to make getting your education convenient and affordable.
How it works:
- The VA makes payments directly to UF based on your eligibility. For UF, costs are capped at $17,500 per academic year.
- The Yellow Ribbon Program will cover costs above the $17,500 cap.
- UF will also contribute up to $9,000 per academic year as part of the Yellow Ribbon Program, and the VA will match up to $9,000 of UF's contribution.
Which means, if you qualify for the Yellow Ribbon Program, it will cost you virtually nothing to get your degree at Findlay.
At UF, you can choose from nearly 60 undergraduate degrees and 10 graduate and professional programs including:
- Criminal justice
- Health care programs
- Master of arts in education
- Master of science in environmental, safety and health management
For more information about using your G.I. Bill at The University of Findlay, complete the form to the right and an admissions counselor will be in touch soon.